It is not only Car Alarm, but GPS Tracker
TK108 GPS Vehicle tracker is the cost-effective solution for security & real-time tracking. It is specially used for car/truck tracking because of its compact size and strong functions. Read it Firstly: Please read this manual thoroughly before you use the device; Please keep it for future reference. Attention: (1) Please keep the device away from heavy water, high temperature, heavy dust or strong magnetism. (2) Please prepare a valid GSM SIM card in advance. (3) For safety reason, do not tell other people the mobile phone number of your TK108. Warning: We strongly suggest user let the professional car electrician to install the system.
TK108 GPS Vehicle Tracker User Manual
I. Features & Functions
1. Track on command or by time interval or by distance.
2. Arm/disarm by SMS or phone call.
3. Check the cars real physical address (such as city name, street name...(need support of the TS01 or TS03 center);
4. Track by mobile SMS to get the latitude, longitude, speed, direction & odometer etc.
5. Check the location directly by the Google maps URL;
6. Online website tracking by GPRS data network;
7. Odometer function
8. Over-speed alert, Geo-fence alert;
9. Movement alert which can be used as an alarm.
10. Voice monitoring.
11. Cut off engine to stop the car safely by SMS/GPRS;
12. Built-in shock sensor for power saving & triggering alarm
13. Built-in rechargeable backup battery; When the car battery is cut off or low enough, the system will send out power failure alert immediately.
14. Support SOS button(optional)
15. Support analog input for fuel monitoring
16. I/O: 3 inputs and 1output
17. It can upgrade the normal car alarm with remote alarm function.
18. Compact size
19. Wide working voltage range, from 6V-45VDC, suitable for car or big truck.
20. Friendly SMS operation commands & SMS contents in different languages (English, Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese, Spanish)
21. There are 3 types of working mode for power saving flexibly.
22.8Mb offline data logger, it can store 8192 waypoints