TK228 OBD-II GPS Tracker is a multifunctional product. It is an integration of GPS tracking system, RFID car alarm system & OBD-II Diagnostic system.
It has plug & play design, which is compatible with all the cars with OBD-II connector, and it supports all the CAN-BUS protocols as followings:
SAE J1850 PWM,
SAE J1850 VPW,
ISO 14230-4 KWP
ISO 15765-4 CAN
SAE J1939 CAN.
The device will fetch those important data (speed, rpm, odometer, speed, driver behavior data...etc) via CAN-BUS and send out by GPRS network or by blue-tooth connection. I
t adapts 2.4Ghz RFID technology, which can make it work as a simple keyless alarm system with easy installation.
In arm status, the following operations will trigger alarm: engine on, vibration, cut-off power & take-out of the device.
The system will send out alarm message with location by SMS/GPRS to your mobile phone or tracking center immediately.
1. Plug & play design with OBD-II connector, compatible with all the vehicles with OBD-II connector, supports all the CAN-BUS communication protocols;
2. It is the integration of GPS tracker + RFID car alarm + Bluetooth diagnostics;
3. Arm/disarm by SMS/phone call, or by 2.4G RFID tag automatically;
4. Check the real physical address (such as city name, street name.) directly;
5. Track by SMS/website to get the latitude, longitude, speed, direction & odometer etc.;
6. Movement alarm, Over-speed alarm, Geo-fence alarm;
7. Engine on alarm, power failure alarm, vibration alarm;
8. Anti-tamper alarm. Once the device is disconnected, it will trigger the alarm;
9. Built-in shock sensor for power saving & triggering vibration alarm;
10. Monitor the voice;
11. Supports 2.4G long-distance contactless RFID function(optional);
12. Keyless RFID car alarm function(optional);
13. Accurate odometer & speed reading directly via CAN-BUS;
14. Data logger 8Mb for offline GPS waypoint;
15. Read the vehicle error code & clear the error code ;
16. Built-in rechargeable backup battery; when the car battery is cut off or damaged, the built-in backup battery can work for emergency check, and the system will send out power failure alert immediately.
17. Two kinds of location information; user can check the GPS latitude, longitude, speed, direction. If there is no GPS signal, user could also locate the car by GSM base station code.
18. Remote diagnostics function. Transmission of the following data via blue-tooth or GPRS network:
(1) Battery's voltage, RPM, speed, TAP throttle opening, engine load, coolant temperature, fuel consumption, odometer, error code & times, acceleration times & deceleration times;
(2) Driver behavior data: ignition time, total driving time, total idling time, average engine hot-start time, average speed, history high speed, history RPM, total acceleration times & total deceleration times.
|main unit ||1 pcs|
|Manual user||1 pcs|
|2.4 G RFID tag|