OBD II Can-Bus Car Alarm with Bluetooth Diagnostic Tool ( Tk228-ER)
TK228 is OBD-II GPS Tracker with RFID & Bluetooth Diagnostics.
It is also anti-tamper car alarm. And can send car status and driver behavior to your mobile phone via bluetooth and GPRS.Specifications:
1. Plug & play design with OBD-II connector, compatible with all the vehicles with OBD-II connector, supports most CAN-BUS communication protocols;
2. It is the integration of GPS tracker + RFID car alarm + Bluetooth diagnostics;
3. Arm/disarm by SMS/phone call, or by 2.4G RFID tag automatically;
4. Check the real physical address (such as city name, street name.) directly;
5. Track by SMS/website to get the latitude, longitude, speed, direction & odometer etc.;
6. Movement alarm, Over-speed alarm, Geo-fence alarm;
7. Engine on alarm, power failure alarm, vibration alarm;
8. Anti-tamper alarm. Once the device is disconnected, it will trigger the alarm;
9. Built-in shock sensor for power saving & triggering vibration alarm;
10. Monitor the voice;
11. Supports 2.4G long-distance contactless RFID function(optional);
12. Keyless RFID car alarm function(optional);
13. Accurate odometer & speed reading directly via CAN-BUS;
14. Data logger 8Mb for offline GPS waypoint;
15. Read the vehicle error code & clear the error code ;
16. Built-in rechargeable backup battery; when the car battery is cut off or damaged, the built-in backup battery can work for emergency check, and the system will send out power failure alert immediately.
17. Two kinds of location information; user can check the GPS latitude, longitude, speed, direction. If there is no GPS signal, user could also locate the car by GSM base station code.
18. Remote diagnostics function. Transmission of the following data via blue-tooth or GPRS network:
(1) Battery's voltage, RPM, speed, TAP throttle opening, engine load, coolant temperature, fuel consumption, odometer, error code & times, acceleration times & deceleration times;
(2) Driver behavior data: ignition time, total driving time, total idling time, average engine hot-start time, average speed, history high speed, history RPM, total acceleration times & total deceleration times. How to track a vehicle
Track by SMS
1. Send 111111ADD to get real physical address of the vehicle.
2. Send 111111CHK to get GPS coordinates, and then track it on Google earth.
3. Send 111111MAP to check location on Google map.
4. Send 111111Read to get error codes
Track by online platform
1. Check the location and address on the platform
2. Live track the vehicle to know where it is going.
3. Play history trace to know where it has gone.
4. View history report with address to know where the vehicle is. OBD code report:GPS APP:
Size of the main unit:
|Weight of the main unit||0.08KG|
|Inside Backup battery:||Rechargeable 3.7V 250mAh Li-ion battery|
|Working temperature:||-20~70 centigrade|
|Working frequencies:||1575.42Mhz C/A(GPS)|
|Positioning accuracy:||≤15m(wide-open area)|
|Speed accuracy:||≤0.2M/S(wide-open area)|
|Positioning mode||Auto 2D/3D|
|GPS Position time:||Cold start:60 seconds|
Warm start:10 seconds
|Power consumption:||Working current:50mA;|