Two-way GPS car alarm and tracking system TK220
1>. TK220 GPS Tracker Selling Points
1 It's a GPS tracker
1) Track on command or by time interval via SMS/GPRS
2) Live track the car by website by free.
3) Check the car's physical address( such as city name, street name )
4) Check the location by Google map's URL
5) Two-way talking (optional)& monitoring the voice and fuel level
2 It's car alarm.
1) Vibration alert, door open alert, movment alert, engine on alert& power failure alert, geo-fence alert, over-speed alert.
2) SOS button to call for help
3) Open/close car door remotely
4) Start your engine remotely by SMS(optional), cut off engine to stop the car safely by SMS/GPRS.
5) Central lock automatior, when the speed is over 30km/h, car door will be locked automatically.
6) Inbuilt 4MB data logger to store the offline GPS waypoints
2>. Features and functions
1. Arm/disarm by SMS remotely, or by the remote controller
2. Check the car's real physical address(such as city name, street name...);
3. Track by mobile SMS to get the latitude & longitude or the Google map's URL;
4. Track by GPRS data network for online tracking;
5. Track on command or by time interval via SMS/GPRS;
6.2-way talking function(optional) & voice monitoring function;
7. Vibration alert, door open alert, movement alert and ignition on alert;
8. Mileage calculation function (=odometer)
9. Cut-off external power alert;
10. Power saving mode;
11. Geo-fence alert (radius range: 0.1~99KM);
12. Over-speed alert (speed range: 1~255km/h);
13. SOS button to call for help in case of emergency;
14. Open/close car door/rear trunk remotely;
15. Start your car remotely; (optional)
16. Cut off engine to stop the car safely by SMS/GPRS;
17. Monitor fuel level;
18. Central lock automation, when car speed >30Km/h, car door will be locked automatically;
19. Inbuilt 4MB data lo logger to store the offline GPS waypoints;
20. Built-in rechargeable backup battery; When the car battery is cut off or damaged, the built-in 600mAh backup battery can work for emergency check, and the system will send out power failure alert immediately.
21. Two kinds of location information; User can check the GPS latitude, longitude, speed, direction. If there is no GPS signal, user could also locate the car by GSM base station code.
(1) Please keep the device away from water, humidity, high temperature, heavy dust or strong magnetism.
(2) Please prepare a valid GSM SIM card in advance.
We strongly suggest user let the professional car electrician to install the system.
5>. How to operate it
Authorize the Alert-received Mobile
SMS command: 111111*10 Mobile #1*20 Mobile #2*
In case of alarm, if user wants to get the alert SMS from the tracker, he/she needs send the following SMS to program the system firstly, otherwise, the alert information can not be received correctly.
User sends the SMS 111111*1013922713571*2013711189059* to the tracker's SIM card number, if there is any alert, system will send alert SMS to both of these two mobiles. In case of SOS alert, the system will only send alert to the mobile #2.
Check the Vehicle's Status
SMS command: 111111CHK
This instruction is used to inquiry the vehicle's location & system's status.
The system will send back the SMS, includes the similar information, such as "Car is Armed..."
Welcome to place sample order for test first.
|Size of the main unit:||98*64*25mm|
|Weight of the main unit:||0.16 KG|
|Working temperature:||-20 to 80 centigrade|
|Humidity:||0 to 95%|
|GSM frequencies:||Dual-band: 900/1800 MHZ|
(or Quad-band: 850/1900/900/1800 MHZ)
|GPS Chip:||Latest SiRF-Star III chipset|
|Receiving Ways:||20 channel|
|Positioning accuracy||< =10m (wide-open area)|
|Speed accuracy||< =0.2M/S (wide-open area)|
|Positioning mode||Auto 2D/3D|
|Working voltage:||10 to 26 VDC|
|Power consumption:||Working mode: < 50mA;|
Sleep mode: < 23mA
|Inside Backup battery:||Rechargeable 3.7V 600mAh Li-ion battery|
We will be at China Sourcing Fair In HongKong April 2016. Welcome to join us!
Fair: China Sourcing Fair
Date: October 11- 14, 2016
Location: Asia World-Expo, Hong Kong
Booth Number: Hall 1 - 1G06
Tel: (0086 020)3835 1400