Topten 3G/4G GPS Car Tracking System with OBD Connector Tk228-Ez
|FOB Price:||US $1-53 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-53/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||8888 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||in White Inner Box or Color Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: TK228 OBD2 gps tracking-EZ
- Backup Battery: Rechargeable 3.7V 200mAh Li-ion Battery
- GSM Frequency: Quad-Band: 850MHz/900MHz/1800MHz/1900MHz
- GPS Sensibility: -162dBm
- Positioning Accuracy: ≤10m (Wide-Open Area)
- Humidity: 0 ~ 95%
- Type: OBD 2 GPS Tracking
- Port Number: Tk228 OBD2 GPS Tracking
- Carrier Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Brand: Topten
- Trademark: TOPTEN
- Working Voltage: +6.0 ~+45VDC/1.5A
- Dimension (Main Unit): 54.0*51.5*28.5(mm)
- GPS Chipset: U-Blox7 Chipset
- Positioning Mode: Auto 2D/3D
- Working Temperature: -20 ~ 85 Celsius
- Use: Automotive
- Operating Principle: Tk228 OBD2 GPS Tracking
- Model: Tk228 OBD 2 GPS Tracking
- Chip: U-Blox Chipset
- Certification: Ce, FCC
- Origin: China, Guangdong, Guangzhou
It has plug & play design, which is compatible with all the cars with OBD-II connector, and it supports all the CAN-BUS protocols as followings:
SAE J1850 PWM,
SAE J1850 VPW,
ISO 14230-4 KWP
ISO 15765-4 CAN
SAE J1939 CAN.
The device will fetch those important data (speed, rpm, odometer, speed, driver behavior data...etc) via CAN-BUS and send out by GPRS network or by blue-tooth connection. I
t adapts 2.4Ghz RFID technology, which can make it work as a simple keyless alarm system with easy installation.
In arm status, the following operations will trigger alarm: engine on, vibration, cut-off power & take-out of the device.
The system will send out alarm message with location by SMS/GPRS to your mobile phone or tracking center immediately.
1. Plug & play design with OBD-II connector, compatible with all the vehicles with OBD-II connector, supports most of vehicles with the CAN-BUS;
2. It is the integration of GPS tracker + RFID car alarm + Bluetooth diagnostics+ Wireless immobilizer;
3. Arm/disarm by SMS/phone call, or by 2.4G RFID tag automatically;
4. Check the real physical address (such as city name, street name.) directly;
5. Track by SMS/website to get the latitude, longitude, speed, direction & odometer etc.;
6. Movement alarm, Over-speed alarm, Geo-fence alarm;
7. Engine on alarm, power failure alarm, vibration alarm;
8. Anti-tamper alarm. Once the device is disconnected, it will trigger the alarm;
9. Built-in shock sensor for power saving & triggering vibration alarm;
10. Monitor the voice;
11. 2.4G long-distance contactless RFID tag for driver ID identification;
12. Keyless RFID car alarm function, arm/disarm automatically;
13. Accurate odometer & speed reading directly via CAN-BUS;
14. Data logger 8Mb for offline GPS waypoint;
15. Wireless immobilizer to stop the car in safe mode;
16. High reliable anti-tamper design. If the unit is unplug illegally, it will lock the engine automatically.
17. Built-in rechargeable backup battery; when the car battery is cut off or damaged, the built-in backup battery can work for emergency check, and the system will send out power failure alert immediately.
18. Two kinds of location information: GPS coordinates & GSM base station code.
19. Remote diagnostics function. Transmission of the CAN data via blue-tooth or GPRS network:
(1) Vehicle's real-time data: battery's voltage, RPM, speed, TAP throttle opening, engine load, coolant temperature, fuel consumption, odometer, error code & times, acceleration times & deceleration times;
(2) Driver behavior data: ignition time, total driving time, total idling time, average engine hot-start time, average speed, history high speed, history RPM, total acceleration times & total deceleration times.
20. Read the vehicle's error code & clear the error code via GPRS or blue-tooth;
|main unit||1 pcs|
|Manual user||1 pcs|
|2.4 G RFID tag|