2g & 3G Plug in OBD GPS Car Tracker with RFID & Bluetooth Scanner Tk228-Er
|FOB Price:||US $1-50 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-50/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, By Cash, wechat, alipay|
- Model NO.: TK228
- Use: Automotive
- Model: OBD Car Tracker Tk228
- Carrier Frequency: Quad Band
- Brand: Ubox
- Voltage: 6V-36VDC
- Back-up Battery: 250mAh
- Bluetooth: Yes
- RFID: 2.4G
- Design: Plug&Play
- Transport Package: Neutral Package
- HS Code: 8512301200
- Type: GPS Tracker
- Port Number: 56
- Screen Size: No Screen OBD GPS Tracker
- Chip: GPS Ublox
- GSM Frequencies: Quad-Band
- Offline Data Logger: 4MB
- Arm/Disarm: Auto
- Anti-Tamper: Yes
- Wireless Immobilzer: Cut off Engine
- Trademark: TOPTEN
- Origin: Guangdong, China
It's the integration of OBD GPS tracker, RFID Car Alarm, and Bluetooth Diagnostics.
1. Plug & play design with OBD-II connector, compatible with vehicles with OBD-II connector,
2. It is the integration of GPS tracker + RFID Car alarm + Bluetooth Diagnostics;
3. Arm/disarm by SMS/phone call, or by 2.4G RFID tag automatically;
4. Check the real physical address (such as city name, street name.) directly;
5. Track by SMS/website to get the latitude, longitude, speed, direction & odometer etc.;
6. Movement alarm, Over-speed alarm, Geo-fence alarm;
7. Engine on alarm, power failure alarm, vibration alarm;
8. Anti-tamper alarm, once RFID tag is away, if the device is taken out, it will trigger this alarm;
9. Built-in shock sensor for power saving & triggering vibration alarm;
10. Monitor the voice;
11. Supports 2.4G long-distance contactless RFID ID identification function(optional);
12. Keyless RFID car alarm function(optional);
13. Accurate odometer reading directly via CAN-BUS;
14. Data logger 8Mb for offline GPS waypoint;
15. Industrial design, suitable for extremely harsh condition of work;
16. With IOS APP and Android APP for tracking;
17 Transmission of the following data via blue-tooth or GPRS:
(1) Battery's voltage, RPM, speed, TPS throttle opening, engine load, coolant temperature, fuel consumption, odometer, error code & times, acceleration times & deceleration times;
(2) Driver behavior data: ignition time, total driving time, total idling time, average engine hot-start time, average speed, history high speed, history RPM, total acceleration times & total deceleration times.
18. Work with wireless immobilizer to cut off engine and send alarms
Online GPS Tracking Platform:
Q: Must I hire a car technician to install the device?
A: It's not necessory. TK228 is plug and play design. It's super easy to install, just need to plug it into the car's OBD port. Any one can do it. And it's easy to configure.
Q: How many RFID tags can the device communicate with.
A: 10 tags.
Q: Can I add more than one RFID tag to each tracker?
Q: Does the RFID tag have a battery? How long will it last?
A: Yes the RFID tag has battery inside. It'll last at least 1 year. And it can be easily replaced.
Q: What's the range/distance between the tracker and RFID tag?
A: The range between the tracker and RFID tag is 3 meters to 5 meters.
Q: What are the functions of the RFID tag.
A: The RFID tag has 2 functions.
1. To arm/disarm the OBD unit. When RFID tag get close to the tracker, the tracker will be disarmed automatically. When RFID tag is away from tracker, tracker will be armed automatically.
2. To manage different drivers' information.
Each RFID tag has an ID. Every time the driver bring the tag close to the tracker, and start car, the tag's ID will be sent to platform, so you can know who is driving the vehicle, and how long he has being driving the vehicle.