Real Time Mini GPS Tracker for Car/Motorcycle/Vehicle Mt09 (WL)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $32 US $28|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Paper Boxes Packing|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MT09
- Online Tracking: Support
- Function: GSM, GPS, GPRS
- Type: GPS Tracker
- Screen Size: No Sceen
- Checking Real Addressby SMS: Support
- Internal Battery: No
- Shut Engibe Remotely: Support (Optional)
- Use: Automotive
- Origin: Guangzhou China
MT09 GPS car tracker is the cost-effective solution for security & real-time tracking. It is specially used for motorcycle/car tracking because of its tiny size & low power consumption.
There are 2 ways for the users to track the vehicle:
(1) by any mobile phone via SMS commands; (2) by tracking platform.
1. Track on command or by time interval or by distance.
2. Arm/disarm by SMS or phone call.
3. Check the car's real physical address, such as city name & street name;
4. Track by mobile SMS to get the latitude, longitude, speed, direction & odometer etc.
5. Check the location directly by the Google map's URL;
6. Online website tracking by GPRS data network;
7. Over-speed alert, Geo-fence alert;
8. Cut off engine to stop the car safely by SMS/GPRS(optional);
9. Built-in shock sensor for power saving & triggering alarm
10. Wide working voltage range, from 6V-30VDC, suitable for motorcycle or car.
Order quantities<100PCS, delivery is arrange in 3 working days upon receipt of the payment
Order quantities>100PCS, delivery time is about 3-7 days or according to our production schedule
We are Profesional car GPS tracker,Vehicle gps tracker supplier. We dedicate to offer qualified service for customer who look into business of GPS vehicle tracker.
|Working voltage:||+6 ~+30VDC|
|Power Consumption:||Normal mode: 30mA; Power save mode: 4mA|
|Size of the main unit:||40*58*14.5 (mm)|
|Weight of the main unit:||30g|
|GSM frequencies:||Quad-band: 850MHz/900MHz/1800MHz/1900MHz|
|GPS chip:||U-blox chipset|
|Receiving ways:||20 channel|
|Working frequencies:||1575.42MHz C/A(GPS)|
|Receiving sensibility:||Less than10m (wide-open area)|